BECOMING A MEMBER
Becoming a Member
Our vision is to ensure that for those living with a learning or associated disability, every opportunity is maximised, providing support, fun and care for individuals, their families and dependants.
Becoming a member of Promise Inclusion (Pinc.) means you have access to:
- Monthly mailings and newsletters
- Activities for children, young people and adults with a learning disability and/or autism
- Support for siblings
- A team of Family Liaison Workers offering emotional and practical support
- Monthly meetings for carers offering information and peer support
- Respite trips and outings for Carers
- Support of a local charity for local people with learning disabilities or autism, their carers and families
Being one organisation covering two Boroughs – Wokingham and Bracknell Forest, you will have access to a wealth of support and opportunities. Depending on which borough you live in, you will have dedicated and tailored supported.
Providing exceptional value, annual membership to Promise Inclusion is £15 per year for families. Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.
If you are interested in becoming a member, or require further information, then please:
- call us on 0300 777 8539
- print a membership form, complete it and post it to our office
“I also wanted to thank you for giving my daughter A the opportunity for some work experience and your kindness. She is now commuting every day. Many thanks.”