Supporting PINC - Make a Donation
- a direct donation to our bank account:
- Name of Account: Promise Inclusion
- Account Number: 03839646
- Sort Code: 30-91-11
- cash in a single or regular donation
- cheque made payable to Promise Inclusion
- fundraising such as skydiving, a zip wire or sponsored event
- internet sponsorship – Local Giving
- if you shop online, do so using easyfundraising or give as you live – it doesn’t cost you extra but we receive money for every transaction you make
- leave a legacy
- donate in memory of a loved one
We are always looking for more support from local companies.
Finally, we could not possible provide the support, care and activities available to our children, adults, carers and their families if it were not for our volunteers. There are too many to name individually, but we are privileged to know and work with each and every one of you.
“ My wife and I have felt so supported by S. Her help and advice has been phenomenal, all her assistance with linking with social services have been so valuable, we definitely wouldn’t be where we are without her help.”
Our Online Partners
They do this by supporting local charitable organisations to diversify their income through online fundraising. They provide tools, training and advice to help local groups connect with supporters online, improve their digital skills and develop practical fundraising experience.
You can shop at over 2000 well known stores and each will donate up to 15% of your total spend. For example; John Lewis will donate 1%, Amazon 1.5%, The Body Shop 6% and some insurance retailers will even donate up to £30 simply for taking out a policy with them.
It doesn’t cost you anything and there are lots of voucher codes and special discounts so you can save money while you support us.
Simply register online, and when you shop with one of the affiliated retailers, the system records your purchase, collects the donation from the retailer and passes it to Promise Inclusion.
Simply register online, install the software that acts as a reminder every time you open up an affiliated online shopping site, and start shopping.